Solutions and Capabilities
Leading the conversation about the employee experience since 1979
Our enduring focus on inclusion in all talent environments sets Seramount apart.
We have built our expertise over decades of experience working across all market conditions, with organizations large and small, global, and national.
Our solutions are built and delivered by a team of experts and thought-leaders who have spent years in the field as practitioners themselves. We know your journey is not linear and your role isn’t simple.
What We Do
As the talent landscape continues to experience monumental shifts, organizations need new ways to attract, engage, and motivate today’s diverse talent pool.
As an expert partner to organizations, Seramount’s comprehensive set of capabilities address DEI and talent needs through research, assessment, strategy, learning and team development, and events and conferences.
Our strategic areas of expertise include:
- diverse talent acquisition, retention, engagement, and growth across the across the HR and DEI ecosystems
- culture assessments, diagnosis, and change management
- capability building and leadership development
- activating ERGs to impact business performance
Who We Are
We are a diverse, women-led company with over four decades of research and leadership perspectives on topics that shape workplace culture.
Seramount’s value-driven, cross-generational leadership team has helped spur organizational change since its founding in 1979. The collective industry experience of our team members bring tried-and-true expertise, adept knowledge of workplace and workforce trends and topics, and a range of diverse perspectives.
Seramount knows how to translate complex topics into meaningful actions. Today, Seramount continues to be a driving force for DEI, setting the standard for what it takes to be a truly inclusive workplace for all.
Who We Serve
We serve everyone involved in the extensive, challenging work of championing more inclusive workplaces, from HR and Talent professionals to DEI leaders, Chief Diversity Officers, Learning and Development teams, Recruiting professionals, and more.
Our partners include hundreds of global organizations across all industries, from Fortune 500 companies to NGOs to nonprofit organizations of all sizes.
We see around corners Adaptable solutions that meet the needs of an ever-changing dynamics of workplace culture and best practices.
Powered by more than forty years of qualitative and quantitative data on the employee experience, we are able to anticipate changing cultural currents.
Seramount provides a comprehensive DEI partnership, working with you to develop a tailored program based on your organization’s specific, unique needs.
Every plan is built on a foundation of data that provides insight into hidden opportunities and a roadmap to chart your path and progress.
DEI and Talent Solutions
Our proprietary, expert-designed DEI tools, research, and strategies work with your team’s strengths and examine the specific needs of your organization with groundbreaking technology and data-informed methods.
- Our unique listening technology uncovers pockets of disengagement before they affect retention or culture. Learn more
- CDO Collaborative
- Our CDO Collaborative supports senior DEI executives in their role as corporate change agents by providing access to rigorous global research, C-suite peer groups, and high-level training. Learn more
- Diversity Best Practices (DBP)
- Diversity Best Practices (DBP) membership supports and extends the effectiveness of your DEI team, ERG leaders and allies. Learn more
- Events and Conferences
- Seramount’s conferences and events build leadership competencies at every level with programming designed to facilitate engagement, learning, conversation, and community. Learn more
- Learning Solutions
- Digital platform and facilitated workshops built to improve performance and a sense of belonging on diverse and dispersed teams. Learn more