Seramount’s Annual Application
Embrace DEI, Elevate Your Business
In today’s competitive business landscape, embracing DEI is not just an ethical imperative, it’s a competitive advantage. Studies consistently show that companies with strong DEI programs outperform their peers in employee engagement, talent retention, and overall profitability.
- 46% of employee turnover stems from an unhealthy company culture
- 83% of Gen Z job candidates emphasize the importance of a company’s commitment to DEI.
Seramount’s Best Companies lists and indexes are renowned for recognizing and celebrating organizations that are committed to fostering inclusive workplaces. By applying to our competitions, you gain access to a wealth of resources and insights to elevate your DEI strategy and achieve tangible business outcomes.
- Enhance Your Employer Brand: Earning recognition on Seramount’s lists positions your company as an employer of choice, attracting top talent, boosting retention, and strengthening your brand reputation.
- Uncover Unseen Opportunities: Seramount’s rigorous evaluation process provides a comprehensive assessment of your company’s DEI and Talent initiatives, covering the latest trends and best practices.
- Benchmark and Track Your Progress: Consistent participation in our Best Companies competitions allows you to measure your DEI progress year-over-year, enabling data-driven decision-making.
Who Should Apply?
Organizations with over 500 employees that are committed to understanding and bettering their workplace culture, and recruiting and retaining top talent are eligible. Each year, hundreds of organizations across industries, including finance, technology, insurance, retail, pharma and more, participate.
There is no cost to apply and the names of companies who do not make the lists or indexes are never revealed.
One Application, Endless Possibilities
With a single application, you gain access to five world-renowned competitions:
- 100 Best Companies
- Top Companies for Executive Women
- Best Companies for Multicultural Women
- Inclusion Index
- Marketing, Media & Ad Tech Inclusion Index
Register for Seramount’s Annual Application
Our streamlined process will save you time and resources, and enable you to choose which initiatives to submit to through one convenient application.
The Seramount Advantage
- Research-Based Methodology: Our evaluation criteria are meticulously crafted by industry-leading PhDs and former Chief Diversity Officers, ensuring alignment with cutting-edge DEI principles.
- Trusted Expertise: Seramount boasts a 40-year legacy of excellence in DEI researcher and consulting.
- Global Reach: Our competitions span industries and regions, providing a global framework for DEI excellence.
- Unbiased Evaluation: Our assessment process is data-driven and objective, free from any “pay-to-play” dynamics.
- World-Class Support: Our expert team of advisors is committed to providing you with personalized guidance and technical support to ensure a seamless end-to-end application journey.
Embark on Your DEI Journey
Take the first step towards DEI success today. Start your application now and let our team of experts guide you on your path to a creating a more inclusive workplace for all.
“Abbvie has been participating in Seramount’s surveys since we became a company in 2013…Why do we participate? We really do see so much value in the benchmarking, and being recognized among this collection of great companies that are doing great things within the DEI space.”Joseph Morales, Associate Director, Equity, Equality, and Inclusion Outreach, Abbvie