Best Companies Lists Applications
Submission to Seramount’s lists and indexes is the first step a company can take to assess the state of its cultural landscape and the success of its DEI efforts.
Seramount Annual Application 2023
The Annual Application for Seramount’s 2023 lists and index will open on on December 13, 2022 and closes March 10 2023.
Who Should Apply
- Organizations with over 500 employees that are committed to understanding and bettering their workplace culture, and recruiting and retaining top talent
- Each year, hundreds of organizations across industries, including finance, technology, insurance, retail, pharma and more, participate
Benefits of Participating
- The data collected allows organizations to track the progress of its culture strategy year-over-year and benchmark against other companies both in and out of their industry
- Results provide a strategic road map to assess an organization’s DEI efforts, identifying what’s working and where there are opportunities for improvement
- Being named to our lists or indexes serves as a valuable recruitment and retention tool
How to Apply
- Submit to Seramount’s lists and indexes through the Annual Application. Our streamlined process will save you time and resources, and enable you to choose which initiatives to submit to through one convenient application.
- There is no cost to apply and the names of companies who do not make the lists or indexes are never revealed.
Frequently Asked Questions
2023 Annual Application Webinar will be held Monday, December 12, 2022, 4 PM EST. This will be an informational webinar with Seramount Insights covering the 2023 Annual Application, best practices on how best to complete the application changes from 2022 to 2023, and for general process-related questions
Annual Application Registration
The Annual Application for Seramount’s 2023 lists and index will open on on December 13, 2022 through March 10 2023.
Alliance for Global Inclusion Index Application 2023
The application opens Jan. 11, 2023 and closes May 5, 2023.
ALLIANCE FOR GLOBAL INCLUSION (AGI)
The Alliance for Global Inclusion is a coalition of technology companies committed to providing tangible, innovative solutions to historical shortcomings in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI). Global tech companies or global companies in other industries with technical workforces are welcome to apply. The AGI initiative collects companies’ DEI data for eight different regions worldwide. Based on their global presence, companies can participate in any or all of the eight regions through one application.
Eligibility Requirements: Companies must not be a government agency, have at least 500 employees globally, and have at least 50 employees within each country for which they select to participate
Global Inclusion Index Annual Application 2023
The application opens January 31, 2023 and closes June 9, 2023.
Seramount’s Global Inclusion Index assesses global corporate efforts at hiring and promoting women, ability to measure other under-represented groups on a country-specific basis, creating inclusive cultures, and holding country leaders and managers accountable for results. This year, 24 countries are included in the Global Inclusion Index. Companies can select to participate in any or all countries through one application.
Eligibility Requirements: Both public and private companies are eligible to apply. Companies, corporations, autonomous subsidiaries that offer their own benefits programs and report to their own CEOs, non-profits, and educational institutions, including state-supported, are eligible. Additionally, companies must:
- Not be a government agency (e.g., taxation and revenue departments, motor vehicle bureaus, military, legislatures, executive branches, judiciaries, prosecutorial offices, etc.)
- Have a minimum of 500 employees globally
- Have a minimum of 50 employees for each country for which they participate
Countries Included: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, The Netherlands, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, UK
Best Law Firms for Women and Diversity Annual Application 2023
The application opens November 15, 2022 and closes February 3, 2023.
For more than a decade, Seramount has recognized U.S. law firms that create and use best practices in retaining and promoting women lawyers. We assess factors that help women be promoted to the highest levels of law firms, such as committee roles, stretch assignments, client teams, sponsorship, and promotion and retention demographics. As well as celebrate law firms that are most successful in creating an inclusive culture with people of color and other underrepresented groups.
Eligibility Requirements: The 2023 Best Law Firms for Women and Diversity Application is open to all law firms that have 50 or more lawyers in the United States.