Seramount takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Seramount.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Seramount.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Seramount.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Seramount.com:
- E-mail: [email protected]
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology:
Seramount.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Browser Safari, Chrome, Firefox with assistive technology on Mac OS.
- Browser Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge with assistive technology on Windows.
Seramount.com is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions.
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years.
Accessibility of Seramount.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Seramount assessed the accessibility of Seramount.com by the following approaches:
This statement was created on September 27, 2021.