Learning and Team Development
Accelerate Culture Change at Every Level of Your Organization
Our comprehensive learning curriculum is designed along an arc of concepts and tools that strengthen DEI and leadership skills throughout your organization.
Workshops and Learning Sessions
Build Foundational Capabilities: Learn individual competencies and behaviors that promote personal and professional growth.
Infuse Talent Lifecycle with a DEI Lens: Implement talent management systems and processes that address barriers to equity and inclusion.
Expand Leadership Accountability: Drive alignment on values, commitments and strategies.
Develop Ability to Integrate Learning: Train DEI champions to apply lessons learned to lead and facilitate inclusion.
Designed to build core DEI competencies and leadership skills, our expert moderators lead safe, virtual 60-minute workshops for up to 100 participants.
- DEI Foundational Series
- Learn techniques to actively address racism, become an effective ally and encourage open dialogue in the workplace.
- Culture Catalyst Series
- Learn to recognize and address unconscious bias and microaggressions to create workplace environments that are psychologically safe for all.
- Career Development Series
- Jump-start career goals by learning how to leverage your powerbase, lead through influence, navigate your career roadmap, and flex a growth mindset.
- ERG Development Series
- Target key domains of growth for ERGs in order to drive innovation and empower both members and leaders to raise their visibility and influence across their organizations.
- Sponsorship and Mentorship Series
- Accelerate the advancement of your highest performing diverse colleagues through sponsorship program that nurtures talent, disrupts bias, and closes critical gaps in career pathing.
- Executive Leadership Series
- Create safe space for senior leaders to build transparent, accountable measures of inclusion to cascade throughout the organization.
COMING SOON DEI Champion Series
Learn how to affirm and support neurodivergent, multicultural and LGBTQIA+ talent by recognizing and interrupting stigma, evolving language and terminology, and adopting new tools and strategies.
“Seramount’s Being an Upstander and an Effective Ally workshops were essential to the learning and development of our employees as we continue to navigate issues that come up in the workplace.Madhura Kelkar, Vice President of Inclusion and Diversity
The session provided foundational training on starting to understand how to be an upstander and ally and tools that employees could start using right away in their everyday work/life. I would highly recommend Seramount in being a great partner in the diversity, equity, and inclusion journey.”
“Seramount has been responsive and always finds us solutions to help. We are incredibly satisfied with this team, and it feels like a genuine partnership that helps us with the day-to-day issues, calendar conflicts, and feedback on content. They have brought thought leadership and pushed us to create a high impact program. Overall, Seramont has consistently brought a partnership mindset that helped us with critical programs, and we are highly likely to use them again.”Chevy Cleaves, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
MIT Lincoln Laboratory
DEI Conferences and Events
Not sure what kind of learning elements your team needs? Our conferences and events are a great way to strengthen employee and leadership skills alongside other best-in-class organizations.
Informed by trending research and 40+ years of insights, our in-person and virtual conferences are designed to support your leadership skill building and develop competencies at every level with programming designed to facilitate engagement, learning, conversation and community.
Our member events further conversations for change with your DEI peers and cover everything from cutting-edge talent strategies to next practices in DEI. Web seminars amplify the work that organizations, individuals, and ERGs do to create inclusive workplaces and communities for people across all dimensions of diversity.