Critical Moments Employee Voice Sessions
During critical cultural moments, it is important that organizations provide a safe space for employees to voice their concerns, anxieties, ideas, and more. Learn what your employees are experiencing as it relates to their workplace needs to ensure that your DE&I strategy is on track to retain your most crucial (and at-risk) talent during these tumultuous times.
The workforce is going through tremendous change:
– 48% of America’s working population is actively job searching or watching for opportunities (GALLUP)
– Millenial, Gen Z, Black, and Hispanic employees are more likely to say they’re looking for new employment opportunities (SHRM)
– One in three women says they have considered downshifting their careers or leaving the workforce this year (Lean In)
What We’ll Target
– How many employees have one foot out the door and how do they view their prospects for career development
– The unique and nuanced reasons your employees are considering leaving
– The most impactful changes or actions that would help your employees stay
What is an EVS?
An Employee Voice Session – or EVS – is a 60-90 minute anonymous online focus group that gathers both quantitative and qualitative data in a highly engaging, safe, and solutions-oriented forum.
- Determine target population and timeline
- Design invitation strategy and outreach approach
- Conduct Employee Voice Sessions
- Analyze insights, identify key themes and assess implications
- Identify relevant best practices
- Create aggregate report of key findings and recommendations
- Share findings and implications with key stakeholders