To access event resources, visit the "Event Materials" section at the bottom of this page.
Celebrate Pride Month with Seramount! Join us for a program that will be equal parts inspiration and practical tips and tools to empower individuals, ERGs, and communities to do their best work.
This program will feature stories that amplify and uplift the efforts of individuals and employee resource groups working to support the LGBTQ community both at their organizations and in the communities in which they serve.
- Facilitator: Marcelo Vasquez / Senior Director, Global Member Advisory Services / Diversity Best Practices
- Dr. Lourdes Ashley Hunter / Executive Director & Global Initiatives Officer / Trans Women of Color Collective
- Randie Caetano-Cadigan / Business Development and Strategy, Northeast / Beacon Health Options / Anthem (Health Equity Committee, Pride BRG)
Participants will hear…
- An inspirational story and strategies from Dr. Lourdes Ashley Hunter, Executive Director & Global Initiatives Officer of the Trans Women of Color Collective, which builds economic empowerment, development and global networks for trans and gender non-conforming people of color. Dr. Hunter will share strategies and models from the collective that organizations can customize for their own use.
- Strategies from Anthem on the evolution of their LGBTQ inclusive tools for providers, the latest of which is Inclusive Care, a program designed by and for LGBTQ individuals. The Pride BRG worked to create a program that acts as a concierge service for large employer groups to offer their associates support in finding and receiving trans inclusive healthcare. Anthem partnered with Boston's Fenway Institute and offers provider toolkits, training and survey assessments to ensure program success.
Who should attend?
- Employee Resource Group Leaders and Members
- D&I Practitioners and Champions
- HR and Talent Leaders
- Business leaders committed to advancing LGBTQ talent