This report highlights strategies and best practices to retain and advance underrepresented talent.
This report has six sections:
- Strategies and tips for developing targeted development opportunities for underrepresented groups (URGs), and examples of what some companies are doing.
- Tapping into ERGs as talent feeders. Provides examples of how some companies are leveraging ERGs as a pipeline for future leaders.
- Strategies, tips and examples of sponsorships and mentoring.
- Overview of the importance of diverse slates in recruitment, hiring and succession planning, and what some companies are doing in this regard.
- Recommendations for assessing and measuring retention.
- Building accountability for diversity, equity and inclusion at all levels of the organization.