ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Date: March 31st 2020 | Time: 12:00pm-1:30pm ET
Celebrate Transgender Day of Visibility with Rhodes Perry, best-selling author and host of The Out Entrepreneur podcast, along with some of today’s leading transgender and nonbinary business professionals. During our live panel discussion, you will learn why transgender visibility matters, gain tips on how to build a more gender inclusive workplace, and strategies on how to show up more authentically at work, no matter your role. By learning from the panel, you will gain the confidence you need to flex your own professional superpowers. If you’ve ever wondered if, or how, your work could benefit from bringing more of your full self to work, then this live panel discussion is for you!
- Understand what professional superpowers are and how you can leverage them by learning from some of today’s leading transgender & nonbinary business professionals.
- Learn why building a gender inclusive workplace is essential for the future of work, and gain tips on how you can improve your own workplace culture.
- Gain strategies on how you can harness your professional superpowers in the workplace, no matter your role. Build community with like-minded professionals including members from LGBTQ+ employee resource groups.
- Commit to one personal action you can take after the webinar and put your professional superpowers to work.
Who should attend?
- LGBTQ+ employee resources groups
- D&I practitioners
- HR/Talent Professionals
- ALL allies interested in learning from some of today’s leading transgender & nonbinary business leaders about how they can leverage their professional superpowers at work.