To access event resources, visit the "Event Materials" section at the bottom of this page.
This powerful International Women’s Day webinar will explore how companies are supporting women globally in their organizations and women and girls in the communities in which they serve during the pandemic, highlight other impactful company strategies for women’s advancement, and celebrate diversity among women with inspirational stories of individual achievements.
This is an opportunity for attendees to gain valuable insights into unique ways to support, uplift and amplify the voices of their women colleagues, and understand the barriers, trends and actions we can take to continue to foster women’s advancement.
Who should attend?
- Employee Resource Group Leaders and Members
- D&I Practitioners and Champions
- HR and Talent Leaders
- Women looking to advance their careers
- Champions of and advocates for women’s advancement
Participants will hear…
- An inspirational story and strategies from Rohini Dey, Founder of Let’s Talk Womxn, which connects over 400 women restaurateurs across 12 cities to support each other's businesses and collaboratively battle the pandemic. Dey will share strategies and models from this inspirational collective that organizations can customize for their own use.
- Best practices and strategies from Walgreens’ Women of WBA ERG and the ways they’re supporting and advancing women employees through their global “Learning Journey” professional development series.
- Facilitator: Bridgette Scales, MBA, SPHR / Senior Director, Global Member Advisory Services
- Rohini Dey, Ph.D / Founder / Let's Talk Womxn & Owner Vermilion
- Anika Madarasz / Program and Portfolio Management/ Walgreens (Co-Chair of Development Pillar, Women of WBA U.S.)