To access event resources, visit the "Event Materials" section at the bottom of this page.
From inspiring stories of individual achievement and community innovations, to unique D&I strategies that support Black advancement, this engaging Black History Month webinar will celebrate and explore the successes across dimensions of diversity. During the program, you will gain valuable insights into how the past year has shifted the Black community, and how individuals and companies are innovating to fill the growing gaps through new programs and partnerships. Learn strategies from these bold leaders on how to be more inclusive, compassionate, and action-oriented in these times, while celebrating the current and future successes of the Black community.
Who Should Attend
- ERG Leaders and Members
- D&I Practitioners
- HR and Talent Leaders
Participants will hear
- Stories and highlights from LaSaia Wade, Executive Director of Brave Space Alliance on how the organization supports Black LGBTQ+ Chicagoans, and its unique partnerships with local organizations to provide much needed resources and programming to that community.
- Best practices and strategies from Salesforce’s Racial Equality and Justice Task Force, and the many ways they’re supporting and advancing Black employees and businesses in these charged times.
- Innovative programs and resources from Merck & Co’s ERG, League of Employees of African Descent (LEAD), that celebrates Black employees, communities and families, and highlights how they strengthen the pipeline of leaders.
- Jeffery Smith / Senior Director, Member Relationship Advisor / Diversity Best Practices
- LaSaia Wade / Executive Director / Brave Space Alliance
- Molly Ford / Vice President, Global Equality Programs / Salesforce
- Penelope Morman / Associate Director / Merck & Co