Recap: WorkBeyond Summit, October 2021
The 2021 WorkBeyond Summit examined the lessons learned, and those yet to be learned, from the workplace challenges created by the dual pandemic of COVID-19 and the rise in racially motivated hate and violence we have witnessed over the last 18 months and the potential impact return to office plans will have on employees. The WorkBeyond Summit created space for learning, connecting and, of course, celebration while ensuring that attendees walked away with actionable tools and resources to bring back to their organizations, homes and communities.
Through plenary keynotes and panels, breakout sessions, and on-demand content, this year’s WorkBeyond Summit explored three key themes:
– Restoring Mental Fitness
– Advancing Inclusive Cultures
– Flexing Work/Life Harmony
Links to all of the recordings from the conference are below. Note: You may need to register using the email that was used with your original registration. To learn more about the speakers, click here!
Speaker presentations from both days are posted on the resource hub for each individual session. Go to the hub and click on the session you want to view, then you can download session slides, articles, and any other additional resources provided by the speaker. You can also find all speaker materials on the WorkBeyond Summit mobile app!
Day 1 – October 19th
Keynote Speaker: Lily Zheng / DEI Strategist and Consultant / Author / Lily Zheng Consulting
Concurrent Sessions I 1:15- 2:20 pm EDT
- A. Parenting & Caregiver: What’s Good for ‘Me’ is Good for ‘Us’: Aligning Your Caregiver Needs with Your Company’s Objectives
Panel Discussion and Audience Q&A – Return to Office: New Ways of Working
Day 2 – October 20th
To access the Gala, enter the passcode provided in the post event email. If you did not receive this email, please contact [email protected]
Concurrent Sessions II 1:10 – 2:10pm EDT
- A. Parenting & Caregivers (Moms): Motherhood in our Changing “Normal”
- B. Parenting & Caregivers (Dads): Fatherhood in Our Changing “Normal”
- C. Practitioners: Reimagined Solutions for Workplace Equity
- D. Leadership: Dispelling the Myth of the “Other”
Concurrent Sessions III 2:30 -3:45pm EDT
- A. Parenting & Caregivers: The Parental Leave Playbook: Ten Touchpoints for New Parents (and Caregivers) to Transition Smoothly Through Leave
- B. Practitioners: Beyond Policies: How to Weave Family-Friendly Practices into the Fabric of Your Culture
- C. Leadership: Reskilling in the Age of Disruption and Change