Recap: EmERGe Leadership Summit, September 2021
DATE: September 22-23, 2021
Seramount’s biannual EmERGe Leadership Summit, one of the only conferences in the nation devoted to employee resource groups (ERGs), brings together ERG leaders, members and supporters from across industries to identify and share best practices for addressing current DEI issues and driving change. Sessions are a combination of strategy-and solutions-focused case studies, skill-building workshops, interactive hot topic sessions, peer-to-peer learning, community building, and more. At the September EmERGe, we learned from the “best of the best” ERGs as we celebrated the Above and Beyond Award winners and featured case studies from them throughout the program.
Some of the most forward-thinking organizations have sent their ERG leaders and members to EmERGe and, this year, the event took on a new level of importance as organizations authentically commit to developing and advancing their diverse talent pipeline. Attendees examined how ERGs can continue to propel themselves and their organizations into the future by being value-added contributors and intentional allies to each other as well as how organizations can support ERGs in this work.
All of the recordings and resources from the conference are below. (You will need to log in using the email you were registered for the event under.) And to learn more about the speakers, click here!
Opening Keynote: Amanda Nguyen
- ERG CASE STUDIES: Business Impact
- LEADING WITH IMPACT: Be An Improvisational Leader: Collaborate, Improvise, Adapt
- AMPLIFY FUNCTIONAL IMPACT: Engage Executive Leadership and Key Stakeholders
- ERG CASE STUDIES: Community Impact
- LEADING WITH IMPACT: Learning How to Listen About Race and Racism
- AMPLIFY FUNCTIONAL IMPACT: Award-Winning ERG Leadership Strategies
- How Parenting ERGs Can Boost Engagement, Retention, and Satisfaction
- Top Five Tips for Building a Veteran Employee Resource Group
- Nothing About Us Without Us: How to Build an Impactful Disability ERG
- You Can’t Just Put a Rainbow on It: Reimagining Allies in the Workplace
- Purposeful Faith-Based Conversations in the Workplace